суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dayton management property




I am soooooooooooooooo bored since i have all this free time til noon. Its good though cuz I decided to go uninvisable with yahoo cuz i havent in awhile and all these nice subbies started IMing me that i havent chatted with in forever.....im talking the good ones close to my age, not the old guys. So im pretty entertained =)

Im glad he left now....


I canapos;t believe hes not even gonna talk to me while he drives since its so far away. He hasnapos;t even tried to call me at all since I signed off pissed off. He is supposed to make me feel better about how bad he sucks, but totally didnapos;t do that. Its ok. Im not talking to him til Tuesday night now....who knows maybe i wont be online Tuesday either. That would be hilarious. This is not a Mistress you want to disappoint and I guess I havenapos;t rammed that into his head enough.
dayton management property, dayton manhattan oh project, dayton manicure, dayton map ohio.



Комментариев нет: